What is the Project Management Institute (PMI)?
PMI is a professional organization for project management knowledge and frameworks, PMI’s global standards are the foundation of the profession.
Founded in 1969 in Pennsylvania USA. With more than 720,000 PMP certified
For more information about PMI,
please visit our website https://www.maplesprojectmanagement.com
What is the Project Management Professional (PMP)?
PMP credential is a globally recognized certification that will open the door for you to work in different sectors and demonstrate a high level in leading and directing the project team.
You can get the PMP certificate only from PMI.
– PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, INC
According to PMI, you need to have either:
- A four-year degree (Bachelor’s or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours working in projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- A secondary diploma (High school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours working in projects and 35 hours of project management education.
The exam is a:
- 200 Questions.
- 4 Hours exam (72 seconds per question).
- MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Exam fees ($ 405 for PMI members and $ 555 for non-members).* For any requirements, please contact us @ email@example.com