From (PMP examination content outline)
In general, the questions of the exam are divided approximately according to the following areas:
- Initiating Process Group 13 %
- Planning Process Group 24 %
- Executing Process Group 31 %
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group 25 %
- Closing Process Group 7 %
The exam is a:
- 200 Questions.
- 4 Hours exam (72 seconds per question).
- MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Exam fees ($ 405 for PMI members and $ 555 for non members).
For more info about our PMP courses and how to pass the exam on your first try
Maples Project Management