Managing Successful Programmes MSP®
Preparing you to pass the MSP Foundation exam and become a certified
- High Quality Videos
- Two Simulated Practice Tests (each test has 75 questions, and is for 1 hour)
- Downloadable Study Guides – All chapters
- Chapter Tests – All chapters
- Terms and Concepts – All chapters
- Course Validity – 60 days
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) was developed as a best practice guide on Programme Management. The guide comprises a set of Principles and a set of Processes for use when managing a programme.
MSP represents proven programme management best practice in the successful delivery of transformational change through the application of programme management.
MSP is very flexible and designed to be adapted to meet the needs of local circumstances.
- Align corporate strategy, delivery mechanisms for change and the business-as-usual environment.
- Continually monitor progress, assess performance and realize benefits.
- Apply a common framework of understanding for all programmes.
- Add value by focusing on benefits.
- Encourage feedback in order to refine future strategies based on evidence from programmes.
MSP® QUALIFICATION SCHEME