COBIT V5 Foundation Course
- High Quality Videos
- One Simulated Practice Test (50 questions, and is for 1 hour)
- Downloadable Study Guides – All chapters
- Chapter Tests – All chapters
- Terms and Concepts – All chapters
- Course Validity – 60 days
COBIT 5 is the latest edition of ISACA’s globally accepted framework. It provides an end-to-end business view of the governance of enterprise IT, reflecting the central role of information and technology in creating value for enterprises of all sizes. The principles, practices, analytical tools and models found in COBIT 5 embody thought leadership and guidance from business, IT and governance experts around the world.
COBIT 5 provides guidance to executives and those charged with making decisions concerning the use of technology in support of organizational objectives. COBIT 5 helps business leaders address the needs of all stakeholders across the enterprise and ultimately maximize the value from information and technology.